Sorry that this has taken a while to announce, lots to organise.
Currently, the Nationals is still planned to go ahead on the 5th - 7th June at Stone Sailing Club. However, if we have not heard any more news on the lockdown situation in the next few weeks the decision to postpone the Nationals until the 11th - 13th of September will be made.
The 11th - 13th of September is our only available date to reschedule to at Stone Sailing Club.
Entry is planned to open this week for the June dates. Should we have to postpone until September all entries will be rolled over. Those who cannot attend in September will be fully refunded.